AWIR 2024 Conference
Register as a member and receive a 25% to 50% discount for admission and access to exclusive CME-Accredited content.
Join us Live or Virtually at AWIR 2024!
- Collaborate with men and women to bring equity to the world of rheumatology and medicine.
- Bring your family to a conference that combines fun and learning at a relaxing location with tons to explore for everyone.
- Attend all sessions and meals with a single, all-inclusive conference pass
- Meet and connect with colleagues, attendees, and expert speakers, and become part of a growing international rheumatology community.
Don't miss presentations from key opinion leaders in the field of rheumatology such as:
- Puja Mehta, MD: Keynote Address – Accountability: Creating a Conscious Culture
- Janet Pope, MD: Emerging Pathways in Rheumatology
- Mary K Crow, MD: Key Updates and Healthcare Disparities in Lupus
- Ellen M. Gravallese, MD: Latest Advances and Therapeutic Approaches in RA
- Lianne Gensler, MD: Clinical Insights into Spondyloarthritis
New this year! Hands-on workshops to help you gain and fine-tune practical skills in rheumatology:
- The Use of Imaging for The Diagnosis and Treatment of Rheumatic Disease
- Ultrasound Workshop: Musculoskeletal, Needle Placement, Pathology, And Operation
- Nailfold Capillaroscopy Workshop: Methods and Clinical Perspectives
Plus, targeted breakout sessions covering hot topics in rheumatology care and career:
- Clinical Practice Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Clinical Trials, Infusions, and More
- Legal Issues and Expert Perspectives in Healthcare and Clinical Practice
- Social Media Workshop: Digital Marketing and Branding for Clinicians
- APPs Workshop: Professional Development and Workforce Issues
- Fellows Forum: Career Paths and Professional Opportunities
Hear from AWIR Leadership and Attendees on Their Unique Experience at AWIR 2023
Register now to attend our Annual Conference 2024!
What is included with your AWIR 2024 all-inclusive in-person pass?
- +30 national and international speakers with expertise across specialties and industries.
- 25 educational sessions featuring the latest evidence and trends in rheumatology.
- 15 topic- and audience-specific workshops to target your unique needs and interests.
- 15 CME hours to help you stay on track with your credit requirements.
- 12 meals, including breakfast, coffee and refreshment breaks, lunches, and dinners.
- 6 networking-focused sessions to meet and connect with colleagues and friends.
- 3 months of access to our companion meeting web app with all recorded sessions available on-demand.
Become an AWIR Member and Save 25% to 50%
Join us at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center and take advantage of the breaks to explore and soak up the sun in Orlando, Florida!
AWIR membership is growing fast and has an expanding global footprint of + 70 countries.
AWIR is a unique medical association with 100% women leadership largely from diverse backgrounds. We welcome both men and women to join us as we strive to improve the lives of both clinicians and patients.
View registration fees