Telehealth is Reimbursed by CMS for Medicare
- Provide treatment to your patients outside of offices and/or healthcare facilities and be reimbursed
- Use publicly available technology such as Facetime or Skype with the HIPPA governance waiving the need for HIPAA secured technology
- CPT and HCPCS codes have been established for telehealth services
- More information on the telehealth expansion for Medicare can be found here.
- Click on the link for the American Rheumatology Network telehealth summary and codes