To adequately treat our patients we rely on published data of clinical trials. We make our decisions on how to evaluate, treat and manage our patients based on this valuable data. Join in on the forefront of gathering this information. Get the tools to become a Clinical Researcher….
Silence is Golden, but the squeaky wheel gets HEARD. Let’s combine intelligence, focus and determination. Contribute your voice to support Positive change. Get the tools to become an Advocate…
Are you leaving money on the table every month? Maybe it is time to add a PA or NP. Learn how to…
Mentoring “The Train that Could”. Benefit from Personal Coaching for Life and Work. Be the Teacher, become the student. We are not born rheumatologists. We are developed and nurtured. Be part of the process and mentor our future rheumatologist with AWIR!
Mobilize and Associate with Who’s Who in the WWW (Wonderful World of Women)…
One size does not fit all. There are other ways to use your Rheumatology skills. See how to….
Welcome to the Membership Portal for the Association of Women in Rheumatology (AWIR)
Fellows-in-training: waived with attestation
You will be able to ENTER your membership details, DESIGNATE your Areas of Interest and Professional Activities, and PAY your membership dues.
Memberships are valid until rescinded by the member.
Notifications will be sent to the email on file, so please ensure that this is a personal email address you will always be authorized to access.
Rules for Membership: Association of Women in Rheumatology
1. Qualifications: Membership in the Association includes physicians whose practices involve the treatment of patients with rheumatic diseases. Active members shall fulfill the qualifications for membership in the American College of Rheumatology (ACR). Allied Specialty Members will include Practitioners in Allied Specialties participating in the care of patients with Rheumatic diseases.
2. New Members:
- A licensed or retired Rheumatologist may join by paying membership dues.
- Fellows-in-training and recent graduates (within 5 years) can join by providing a letter of certification from the Rheumatology Program Director or proof of the date of completion of fellowship training. This can be uploaded during the Registration process. Membership fees will be waived.
3. Allied Specialty Members will include Practitioners in Allied Specialties participating in the care of patients with Rheumatic diseases.
4. Active Members: Active members shall be physicians in good standing who are involved in the ongoing care of patients with rheumatic disease who have continued to comply with requirements of membership as set forth by the membership as a whole. Members listed as active members of the Association prior to the organization’s incorporation shall be automatically admitted to the membership.
5. Dues: Membership shall be assessed on enrollment. The amount of the dues shall be determined by the Board of Directors.
1. Physician Assistants / Nurse Practitioners / Advanced Practice Nurses
Qualifications: Licensed NP or PA who currently practices in the field of Rheumatology
2. PhD, PharmD
Qualifications: Credentialed scientists who work in the field of Rheumatology
Rules of Membership and Dues Payment apply as noted under Physician Membership.